9 July 2017

Got tickets? ... Big Axe Craft Beer Festival

Early this Spring I had the fortunate opportunity to visit Nackawic, New Brunswick.  And in a future post I promise to share with you the full video blog of that adventurous day (to which I've dubbed the excursion "World's Largest and New Brunswick's most Impressive"). I've attached the three minute job application here which will offer you a taste what we were up to...way too much fun).  

While there, filming the "NB's most Impressive" segment, I found myself at Big Axe Brewery and B&B.  Their staff, as amazing as their craft brews, I encourage everyone to pull off the highway to experience them.  The brewery is in the home of a bed and breakfast, easy to find with a gorgeous view of the Saint John River.  



On July 15th 2017, Big Axe is hosting a Craft Beer Festival from 4pm-8pm.  I see there are still tickets available!  Don't delay, this is a Summer Must Do Event in NB (there's even a bus to and from Fredericton and to and from Woodstock)! I'm in. See you Saturday!  https://www.bigaxefestival.com/ 



Check out the video on YouTube 
World's Largest and Most Impressive here in NB


Big shout out to Tara (my co-adventurer that day and the person behind the camera) and to Peter and Tatiana at Big Axe Brewery B&B what an awesome  place you have there! Especially to Krystle, who worked at Big Axe Brewery that day and opened the doors for us! Your hospitality, enthusiasm and knowledge was over the top, you were amazing!

To review all the vicarious vacations shared so far, your Adventure Map awaits (click here)Please leave your comments, your stories, your travel advice etc. in the section below (comments or reaction section) and feel free to follow me on FacebookInstagram and even Twitter (follow @holiday_heidi).  A little shy?! Why not send me an email instead: EMAIL ME.

Holiday Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment